Monday, April 10, 2006

Max Tracks....

My good friend John Mathew the writer and poet, active at Caferati, Sulekha and Shakespeare & Co. once suggested that I should write a blog entitled Max Tracks...since I travel a lot.

Here it is, John.

Max In Chennai is a humble beginning to what seems like an attractive way of penning my thoughts, reactions and reflections when in an alien culture and climate.

Due to errors made in floating my own blog -I have several others which are botched attempts, and the Big Brother sitting somewhere watching me canoodle and freak with controls has whammed me into a pit of confusion. Lets not dwell on that. This blog seems to be behaving, for whatever mumbo jumbo the IT guys would sell me.

I propose to write my Chennai Diary here. Today is probably my 20th day in Chennai, haven't bothered to keep track -but two weeks to absorb the local conditions seem decent to me.

This is a test introduction. My next post will be more juicy. So hang around and make copious comments, dear reader.

Ciao !

Max

3 Comments:

At 4:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Max,

Finally, at last. Max Tracks is on track!

Loved your detailed description of the Chennai airport. Makes me want to go there.

:)

J

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Max Babi said...

Tks a lot John, hope to write about many exciting places on my itinerary. This was your idea... inbetween on sundays I may write about my previous travels...too.
Cheerz!

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Max Babi said...

Tks a lot prabir, I had several blogs but never wrote regularly, here I promise to be so !

cheerz!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home